- Bennett, Brian. Sons of Old Monroe: a Regimental History of Patrick
O'Rorke's 140th New York Volunteer Infantry.Dayton, Ohio: Morningside,
- Patrick O'RORKE
- Louis ERNST
- Linville CHAPMAN and Woodruff BROWN
- John MARTIN, Co. F
- Isaiah FORCE
- Porter FARLEY
- Frank Appleton BADGER, Co. I
- Thomas William McGUIRE, Co. K
- William COON
- Henry C. DEAN
- George Leroy MENZIE, Assistant Surgeon
- Alexander McLEOD, 1st Lt., Co. D
- Mathias L. LORD, Assistant Surgeon
- Henry "Razor Strop" SMITH
- Perry SIBLEY, Capt., Co. G
- Charles SPEISBERGER, Co. D
- John ALLEN, Co. C
- Hugh McGRAW, 1st Lt., Co. K
- George RYAN
- William GRANTSYNN, Capt., Co. H
- James MALOY, 1st Sgt., Co. K; 2d Lt., Co. I
- James KNOX, 1st Lt., Co. F
- Willard ABBOTT
- Henry FROST, Co. D
- Patrick H. SULLIVAN, Capt., Co. K
- John HUME, 1st Lt., Co. F
- James Rennick CAMPBELL, Adj.
- Joseph Henry POOL, 1st Lt., Co. C
- Joseph HERMANN, Color Cpl.
- William JOHNSON, Co. C
- Milo STARKS
- Erastus Dodge DAVIS, 1st Lt., Co. B
- Eugene H. SHEDD, 2d Lt., Co. A
- John BUCKLEY, Adj.
- George M. CURTIS, 1st Lt., Co. D
- J. Sidney MUNN
- Benjamin Franklin HARMON, Major
- Charles STICKEL, Co. A
- Patrick Allen McMULLEN, Capt., Co. D
- Elwell Stephen OTIS, Capt., Co. D
- Charles PRUDHOM, 2d Lt.
- William James CLARK, Major
- Henry B. HOYT, Capt.
- Henry CRIBBEN
- Byron and Henry FROST
- Leonard C. COLT, Cpl., Co. D
- John McGRAW
- Robert SHIPLEY
- James CAMPBELL, Capt.
- Richard KINGSTON, Cpl., Co. E
- Martin W. HAIGHT
- Louis SACHS
- Abraham TEALL
- Thaddeus BURCH, 2d Lt., Co. A
- Henry G. HAMILTON, Capt., Co. K
Maintained by Sue Greenhagen.